rainier® 2AX with free Carus Essentials
- From Birth to 18 kg (40 lbs) (rear facing)
- Forward facing to 29.5 kg (65 lbs)
- Super Side Impact Protection
- Space Saving Design
- Best European Fashions
- Airline (FAA) Approved
- Free Carus Essentials included
- Joy of the journey: From birth, keep your little one rear facing longer to 18 kg (40 lbs), traveling safely. As they grow to 29.5 kg (65 lbs) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we have thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Lovingly engineered: The Rainier 2AX is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. We shield your precious child through deep Super side impact protection with aluminium reinforcement.
- Space saving design: For safety that allows extra room for other passengers, the Rainier 2AX packs all our safety features into a sleek design, without compromising luxury travel for your baby.
- Exquisite Luxury: Inspired by the best European fashions, our Rainier 2AX has hand selected soft-suiting fabrics in a contemporary tailored cut and a memory foam seat for a touch of luxury. Lined with thick energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand. A coordinating infant support cushion and a cup holder are included.
- Made of Seattle: We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the Rainier 2AX. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change your plans just because baby is in tow.
Please click her for the Insruction Manual (PDF) in French, below for the English version.
Free Shipping on car seats and strollers
Side Impact Protection
We’ve got your child’s safety covered. Rainier® 2 AX seats feature deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls that extend straight forward and are lined with thick, energy absorbing foam. We performed rigorous side impact testing to achieve the proper size, shape and strength that best protects children from side impact forces.
Our unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and secure. An audible click and visual indicator let you know when the connectors are locked.
Our patented Safe Stop® harness component is a load-limiting device that absorbs energy in a crash. The unique design offers an additional layer of protection by reducing impact to a smaller, forward-facing child.
As safety experts, we think of every precaution. Rear-facing tether capability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact. This unique feature is not found on every car seat. We built it in here for an extra layer of protection when your child is rear-facing.